Sunday, December 27, 2009

What Am I Doing?

1/1/2010 ..... Over the past 30 years, as you can see on my main website and blog, we have created hundreds and hundreds of pieces of custom furniture. Some of those designs have proven to be durable, and pieces of similar styles and detail have been ordered and built over and over again. It occurred to me over this past holiday season break, that it might be time to offer some of our 'best designs' in a simple, straightforward way, an attempt to simplify our offerings and take some of the work out of ordering high quality pieces of timeless furniture. It won't be quick for me to get this together, and it will be a fair amount of work, but I hope it will enable potential and existing clients to easily find what they are looking for. We won't offer online shopping here, but you can easily call at 802-867-5541 or email me at dan@dorsetcustomfurniture.com . I'll put a few things up to start and the site will hopefully grow smoothly over the next few months ... As always, we will continue to offer our complete custom design and fabrication services through our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment